Sunday, January 31, 2010

Costa Rica - last day / Tambor

I was definitely sad to leave my best friend and the warm weather of Costa Rica. And little did I know that the next day would be one of the more hellish in all of my travel experience. But before that, Renee drives Laurie and me to Tambor, where we catch our little flight back to San Jose. The airport is literally a couple of benches and a table by a gate that surrounds a concrete area about the size of a small parking lot. It's all a little unnerving.We send Laurie off first then Renee and I have a few hours to kill before my flight, so we grab lunch at a really pretty hotel resort, walk along the beach, pass some horses, meet some dogs and make it back to the airport in plenty of time.





I well up on the 10(?) seater plane as I wave bye to Renee. The view is amazing, but not nearly as captivating as my view into the open "cockpit" which feels only inches away!
My view into the cockpit

My view from the plane on the ground / Renee at the airport

My view from the airplane in flight

No comments:

Post a Comment